Monday, April 11, 2011

New Blog Site - real advice for real people

Hi it's me Jen!!!

I wanted everyone to know that I am posting a new advice blog. I have thought it over and I think this blog can help many different people in many different circumstances of life. Many of my friends and acquaintances throughout my life have come to me for advice for so many different reasons. I have had many crazy, trying and hard circumstances throughout my life, which have helped me gain perspective and knowledge on almost everything under the sun. I always try to make the time to help a friend in need. Through all my experiences whether good or bad I learn valuable life lessons that I like to pass on to others. So in this blog I will share these stories and advice with you. And if you don't find it in my blog ask me for advice on your subject and of course I will be totally anonymous and discreet when I share with my new followers. So check it out and I want to hear from all of you. Remember ask anything I love a challenge. (;

Blessings always - Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment